Welfare Cleaner Cowley Uxbridge
Reference Number: Welfare Cleaner
Location: Cowley, Uxbridge
Actaris are looking for a CSCS Welfare Cleaner for Cowley, Uxbridge.
Job Length: Immediate Start and Ongoing
Rate: £11.50 – 12.00 An hour
Normal site hours 8-9 Hours a day.
Applicants will be required to undertake builders and Welfare cleans for flats on a new build site.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CSCS AND MUST HAVE PPE.
The potential candidate must have experience.
You will be working on an exclusive and stylish new build site in Cowley, Uxbridge.
You must have can do attitude, hardworking, punctual and reliable.
For more information or to apply please contact H.email@example.com
Actaris Site Services Jobs, Careers & Vacancies | Apply on CV-Library
Actaris Site Services provides Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions within the Construction, Engineering, Industrial and Building services industries. Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. Trust the professionals at Actaris Site Services to take the time to do it the right way with a process that’s yielded thousands of success stories.
Candidate Preparation tips:
- Don’t be nervous, relax and enjoy the interview.
- Look at the companies website.
- Research the company and make key notes about what they do.
- Try to memorise 3 important facts about the company.
- Find out who the company works with and it’s competitors.
- Practice interview questions out loud with friends or family.
- Make sure you know your strengths and apply them to scenarios you have encountered.
- Make sure you know your weakness’ and apply them to scenarios you have encountered and what you learnt from them.
- Always have a couple of questions to ask at the end of the interview.