Site Manager Lancing
Reference Number: Site Manager
Site Manager Lancing
Actaris Site Service is looking for a site manager in the Lancing area.
Job Length: 13th September Start Date – 1 Years Work
Normal site hours 8-9 Hours a day.
Applicants must have previous experience in managing sites in the construction industry and be able to provide references from previous employers.
As Site Manager for the build, you will report directly to a visiting Contracts Manager. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- To supervise and manage the delivery of ground source heat pump installation projects.
- Liaise with householders, sub-contractors, social housing landlords, and staff to ensure everyone is aware of project schedules and fully understands the installation process and what impacts it may have on property use.
- You will be overseeing trades and labour on-site to ensure health and safety are adhered to and the project remains on track.
- You must oversee all subcontractors.
- Maintaining quality at all times.
- Attend pre-contract meetings with social landlords, advise on contractual requirements, valuations, and health and safety issues. Prepare construction phase plans including risk assessments and health and safety policies. Ensure all site operatives adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Firstly CSCS and First Aid qualifications.
- Secondly SMSTS
- Thirdly Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
- Fourthly Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
- Fiftly Fit-out experience.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CSCS AND MUST HAVE PPE.
The potential candidate must have experience working on building sites. You therefore must have a can-do attitude, be hardworking, punctual, and always reliable.
For more information or to apply please contact H.email@example.com
Actaris Site Services Jobs, Careers & Vacancies | Apply on CV-Library
Actaris Site Services provides Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions within the Construction, Engineering, Industrial, and Building services industries. Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. Trust the professionals at Actaris Site Services to take the time to do it the right way with a process that’s yielded thousands of success stories.
Candidate Preparation tips:
- Firstly Don’t be nervous, relax and enjoy the interview.
- Secondly, Look at the companies website.
- Thirdly Research the company and make keynotes about what they do.
- Try to memorise 3 important facts about the company.
- Find out who the company works with and its competitors.
- Practice interview questions out loud with friends or family.
- Make sure you know your strengths and apply them to scenarios you have encountered.
- Make sure you know your weakness’ and apply them to scenarios you have encountered and what you learned from them.
- Always have a couple of questions to ask at the end of the interview.